Capabilities | Engineering
LMI’s aerospace engineering division has the expertise to support all phases of an aircraft’s lifecycle, including a complete range of aftermarket services. Our team is supporting more than 40 separate maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) locations worldwide. We have developed an excellent reputation for on-time, high quality, cost effective engineering solutions that meet or exceed all project requirements.
- Network of global partners — All modification and maintenance activities take place at one location, saving you time and money.
- Excellent relationships with global regulatory agencies — Strong ties around the world enhance our problem solving abilities, technical capabilities and certification experience.
- Continuous technology improvements — We conduct our own research and development, creating innovative technical training, engineering methodologies and tools.
Wide Range of Support Capabilities
- Structural /Mechanical Repair design, analysis, substantiation, with approvals in multiple regulatory systems
- AMOCs ( Alternative Means of Compliance) to FAA Airworthiness Directives
- Fatigue & Damage Tolerance for Inspections for Continued Airworthiness (ICAW) reports and approvals
- Turnkey design packages for completion and refurbishment projects
- One-time STCs including but not limited to IFE installations, interior reconfigurations, antenna installations, cargo conversion support and reliability improvements
- List of all STC's Owned
- Lease Audits
- Pre-Buy Inspections
- Post Delivery Modification Support
- Lease Returns
- Technical representation for heavy maintenance checks
- FAA (Federal Aviation Administration)
-- DERs: Damage Tolerance, Metallics, Composite, Repairs
-- PART 26: Damage Tolerance & Structures Certified Experts
-- Partnerships with interiors, electrical, loads, aerodynamic and pilot DERs